* Reception, information and referral.
* Active listening.
* Exchanges and discussions.
* Support to families and youth in difficulty.
* Workshops and conferences.
* Social and cultural activities.
* Food assistance for newcomers.
* Assistance for filling out forms for newcomers.
* Mutual aid group for mothers.
* Home respite for children 0 to 5 years old.
* Summer day camp for teenagers.
* BrIsolement: activities for seniors.
* Christmas baskets.
* End of the Year Party.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 17/02/2021
families of all origins
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, food assistance: Thursday morning, mutual aid group for mothers: Thursday 10h30 to 12h00