* Reception, information and referrals.
* Active listening.
* Exchanges and discussions.
* Support to families and youth in difficulty.
* Workshops and conferences.
* Social and cultural activities.
* Assistance for filling out forms for newcomers.
* Mutual aid group for mothers.
* Home respite for children 0 to 5 years old.
* Summer day camp for teenagers.
* BrIsolement: activities for seniors.
* End of year party.
* Digital services: photocopying, printing, scanning, tablet lending and faxing.
Details on the service offer
families of all origins
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, mutual aid group for mothers: Thursday 10h30 to 12h00
Rivière-des-Prairies and surrounding areas
English, French, French Creole