Reception, clinical assessment and support for children and families.
* Social perinatality: pregnancy care, multidisciplinary preventive services and pediatric follow-up.
* Language development support and stimulation workshops.
* Kindergarten preparation camps.
* Motor skills development.
* Parent-children workshops.
* Support group for parents of children with special needs.
* Social and leisure activities.
* Community garden.
* Donations collected on site: toys, clothing and sports equipment for children aged 0 to 12 years.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: In-person individual and group follow-ups have resumed. Language camps and kindergarten will happen in the organization's offices. Material support and distribution of computer material, by appointment: (514) 333-8989 ext. 521. Food distribution for families followed by the CPS or emergency referrals: every 2 weeks with a possibility of at-home delivery. Contact Nathalie Sanchez, community worker email@example.com. The 2 CPE are open for parents who are essential workers. 07/07/2020
depending on activities
Arabic, English, French, Spanish