INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Continued service despite Covid-19 16-03-2020
* Academic dropout prevention program: accompaniment, support, active listening, animation and education.
* Learning activities tailored to the needs of the youth.
* LAO-Desjardins program: school support.
* LAO at-home: at-home homework assistance.
* PARL'Oméga program: development of social skills.
* French learning program.
* Educational summer day camp.
* Intergenerational reading.
* Interactive conferences for parents (6-12 years).
* Parent-child workshops on social skills.
young people 6 to 12 years old who are likely to dropout
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h30
most of services are free
MRC Thérèse-de Blainville
reference by partners (schools, CISSSL), services to parents of all CSSMI: without reference
documents of registration or reference filled with partners