centre de prévention du décrochage scolaire oméga
* Academic dropout prevention program: accompaniment, support, active listening, animation and education.
* Learning activities tailored to the needs of the youth.
* LAO-Desjardins program: school support.
* LAO at-home: at-home homework assistance.
* PARL'Oméga program: development of social skills.
* Omég'Alliance program: early detection of vulnerable youth and implementation of individualized actions based on identified needs.
* French learning program.
* Educational summer day camp.
* Intergenerational reading.
* School tutoring.
* Interactive conferences for parents (6-12 years).
* Parent-child workshops on social skills.
Details on the service offer
youth 18 years old and under presenting dropout risk factors
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h30
most services are free
MRC Thérèse-De Blainville, Lower Laurentians
reference by partners (schools, CISSSL), services to parents of CSSMI: without reference
documents of registration or reference filled with partners