* Confidential hotline for people who are affected by the suicide issue.
* Support and self-help group for adults and children bereaved by suicide.
* Support for those close to suicidal people.
* Sentinel program: training and support for adults who are likely to help people in a suicidal crisis.
* Emergency postvention program.
* Support for the implementation of postvention programs in companies.
* Training for workers confronted with the problem of suicide in their workplace.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: The suicide prevention intervention line is accessible 24/7 for people of all ages. The suicide bereavement early intervention service also remains open. 6/5/2021 The organization informs on their Facebook about some problems with the 1 866 APPELLE line. If you are having trouble reaching the organization with this number, call 450 759-6116, also available 24/7. 04/06/2021
people with personal issues, in distress or facing crisis situations, their close ones, people having been bereaved by suicide, field workers
24 hours / 7 days
trainings for field workers: variable fees, other services: free
1 866 APPELLE