* Post-traumatic intervention.
* Individual therapy for victims and their close ones.
* Therapy group for women: victims and non-offending parents.
* Appeasement workshops for victims and their close ones.
* Assistance with medical and legal procedures.
* Awareness, prevention and intervention in primary and secondary schools and in community organizations.
* Awareness conferences and booths in different environments.
* Self-defense classes for women and teenagers over 14 years old.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Individual and group activities are suspended until further notice. Their offices are also closed. Telephone support is available. 13/07/2020
children 3 to 11 years old, men, women, non-binary people, teenagers 12 years and over victims of incest or sexual assault, their partners and parents
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00, support groups: Monday to Friday, day or evening
annual membership: $15, individual meeting: $10, group therapy: $120
assistance request form to be completed with a worker from CPIVAS