Administration of Youth Centres and direction de la protection de la jeunesse.
* Reports reception and assessment for acts of neglect, violence, abuse against a young person or behavioral disorders, under the Act on the Protection of youth.
* Psychosocial services for young offenders when necessary (under the Youth Criminal Justice Act).
* Network of alternative environment: host families, group homes, rehabilitation centres and intermediate resources.
* Adoption, biological background research, reunion, expertise at the Superior Court, subsidized guardianship.
* Psychosocial services, rehabilitation, social integration, guidance, support and social emergency.
children and teenagers in difficulties, young offenders, parents, guardians, counsellors
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30