Administration of Youth Centres and direction de la protection de la jeunesse.
* Reports reception and assessment for acts of neglect, violence, abuse against a young person or behavioral disorders, under the Act on the Protection of youth.
* Psychosocial services for young offenders when necessary (under the Youth Criminal Justice Act).
* Network of alternative environment: host families, group homes, rehabilitation centres and intermediate resources.
* Adoption, biological background research, reunion, expertise at the Superior Court, subsidized guardianship.
* Psychosocial services, rehabilitation, social integration, guidance, support and social emergency.
children and teenagers in difficulties, young offenders, parents, guardians, counsellors
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Social emergency and reporting: 24 hours / 7 days