* Reports reception and assessment for acts of neglect, violence, abuse against a young person or behavioral disorders, under the Act on the Protection of youth.
* Phone consultation service without reporting.
* Psychosocial adaptation and rehabilitation.
* Services for young offenders under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
* Housing: foster families, group homes, rehabilitation centers and intermediate resources.
* Adoption services, biological parents search.
* Expertise service to the Superior Court.
* Youth in difficulties Research centre.
children and teenagers in difficulties, young offenders, parents, guardians, counsellors