Administration of Youth Centres.
* Direction of youth protection: reports reception and assessment for acts of neglect, violence, abuse against a young person or behavioral disorders, under the Act on the Protection of youth.
* Services for young offenders under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
* Housing: foster families, group homes, rehabilitation centres and intermediate resources.
* Adoption, biological background research, reunion.
* Psychosocial services, rehabilitation, social integration, guidance, support and social emergency.
* Supervised access.
children and teenagers in difficulties, young offenders, parents, guardians, counsellors