Administration of Youth Centres.
* Direction of youth protection: reception and evaluation of reports of neglect, violence, abuse of a young person or behavioural problems, under the Act on the Protection of youth.
* Services for young offenders under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
* Housing: foster families, group homes, rehabilitation centres and intermediate resources.
* Adoption, biological background research, reunion.
* Psychosocial services, rehabilitation, social integration, guidance, support and social emergency.
* Supervised access.
children and teenagers in difficulty, young offenders, parents, guardians, counsellors