centre de réadaptation en déficience physique raymond-dewar laurier
Rehabilitation center specialized in deafness and communication.
* Reception and evaluation.
* Québec sign language courses from level 1 to 6.
* Technical aids service.
* Distribution of hearing aids paid by the RAMQ (which are not hearing aids).
* Services for people with a stuttering disorder, a language impairment or an auditory processing disorder.
* Cochlear implant clinic.
* School to Work Transition and Physical Disability Program (TEVA-DP).
Details on the service offer
deaf, hard of hearing or deaf-blind of all ages, young people with language problems, stuttering or auditory processing disorders
Monday to Friday 7h30 to 17h00
Montréal Island, Laval, people with dysphasia related problems: Montréal only
English, French, Quebec Sign Language (QSL)
present a request at DI-TSA-DP access booth or psychosocial reception of a CLSC