* Outpatient rehabilitation.
* Intensive functional rehabilitation.
* Evaluation and occupational and social integration, in childcare and school environments for youth and in socio-professional environment for adults.
* Family Support.
* Training, awareness and consultation with various living environments of the user.
* Residential Resources Program: evaluation and accreditation of non-institutional resources, monitoring and control of residential resources according to the person's needs, support for customer and his entourage.
* Access to technology and communications: evaluation, testing, recommendation and allocation of technical and technological aid.
* Earing aids.
* Evaluation of driving and vehicle modification.
hearing disability: clients of all ages with significant and persistent disabilities as the result of trauma, disease or a congenital condition (deafness, hearing loss, tinnitus, etc.), language disability: youth 0 to 18 years with significant and persistent disabilities at the speech or language following a language disability, motor disability: clients of all ages with significant and persistent disabilities following a disease or congenital condition or acquired
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30