Second-line addiction services
* Specialized assessment (access point at the Louvain service point).
* Outpatient rehabilitation.
* Inpatient rehabilitation for adults (Louvain service point).
* Inpatient rehabilitation for adolescents (by agreement with Portage, Le Grand Chemin and Pavillon du Nouveau Point de Vue).
* Internal withdrawal: Light to moderate weaning (at Prince-Arthur service point).
* Social reintegration.
* Budget management.
* Support to relatives.
* Individual, group, family and couple intervention.
* Nursing services (Louvain service point).
* At-risk drivers assessment program (PERRCA) (Louvain service point).
* Training and support service in addiction (at Prince-Arthur service point). Emergency addictions service
* Crisis intervention by telephone or on site for people with a drug addiction problem: assessment and support by nurses and stakeholders and doctors.
* Short-term accommodation.
* References to the other services of the Centre.
* Excessive gambling: support, individual or group intervention, budget consultation.
* Social integration: partnerships with non-institutional, family, professional or community resources. Treatment with opioid agonists: CRAN program
* Substitution treatment of opioid dependence.
* Listening, help and guidance.
* Medical, nursing and psychosocial services.
* Perinatal services.
* Support to relatives.
* Clinical support for professionals and training for community stakeholders.
Details on the service offer
**** 11/01/2022 - The 24-48 accommodation service of the Emergency-dependency is available for all weaning except for alcohol. They don't have a nurses for night shift yet. The other services remain operational. ****For new requests, you must give the access counter 514 385-1232. ** The Emergency addictions service is bilingual **. Therapy services are offered only in French. If the person speaks English, but is comfortable enough to do the therapy in French, you can refer them to the CRDM, otherwise, it's Foster.
people 12 years and older with an addiction (drugs, alcohol, gambling or cyberaddiction), their relatives
second-line addiction services: Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 20h00, Friday 8h00 to 16h00, treatment with opioid agonists: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, addiction emergency: 24 hours / 7 days
Centre-Sud de l'île de Montréal
English, French, Spanish
outpatient rehabilitation services: addiction access point at 514 385-1232, treatment with opioid agonists: call Cran at 514 527-6939, addiction emergency: call 514 288-1515 or go on site
28 beds for withdrawal management and 10 stretchers in the addiction emergency room