Specialized, overspecialized and personalized services for adaptation and rehabilitation as well as social, residential and professional reintegration.
* Technical and technological assistance device for mobility and posture.
* Program for people with a locomotor pathology, a musculoskeletal or orthopedic injury.
* Driving assessment clinic: assessment for driving license test or car adaptation.
* Chronic pain adaptation clinic.
* Parents Plus Clinic: reduce disabilities consequences on parental responsibilities.
* Work rehabilitation and transition into active life.
* Socioresidential resources program.
* Rehabilitation medicine.
* Institut Raymond-Dewar Documentation Centre specializing in deafness and deafblindness.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: visits are restricted due to Covid-19. Services are maintained. 30/06/2020
adults living with a physical, motor or neurological disability
ongoing services: 24/7, office: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, documentation centre: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30