centre de réhabilitation avc
Long-term sensory-motor, verbal, cognitive and psychological rehabilitation following a CVA.
* Cognitive activities: vocalization, speech therapy, concentration and memory games.
* Socio-cultural activities: cinema, sugar shack, cultural outings, Christmas party, etc.
* Adapted physical activities: chair exercises, bowling, bean bag toss and darts.
* Creative activities: painting, crafts and singing.
* Various workshops: music therapy, nutrition, relaxation, etc.
* Information activities and conferences.
* Weekly meetings.
people who have had a stroke, their caregivers
Wednesday 9h15 to 15h30
contribution: $20 per year, outing: $5
South Shore of Montréal
health insurance number and medication list