* Breastfeeding drop-in: weighing of babies and breastfeeding advice without appointment.
* Breastfeeding mentoring.
* Individual and emotional support in breastfeeding.
* Breast pump rental. Activities
* Bébé Futé: playful workshops for babies from 0 to 6 months and from 6 to 12 months.
* Tales, rhymes and lullabies: stimulation workshops for babies from 0 to 6 months, 6 to 12 months and 12 to 24 months.
* Creative Break: support group.
* Matins Coup de pouce : morning talks.
* Prenatal classes.
* Yoga with baby.
* Prenatal Yoga.
* Massage with baby. Feeding
* Introduction to solid foods for babies.
* Collective kitchens for baby purees.
* Collective kitchens for fathers: family meals and snacks. Other
* Workshops and individual meetings in sexology.
* Relevailles: in-home respite service.
Details on the service offer
mothers, fathers and children, from prenatal period to 2 years old
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00, Friday 9h00 to 12h00, drop-in: Monday 13h00 to 15h30
annual membership: $75, activities and trainings: variable, some activities are free for members and those referred by a social worker
drop-in nursing, individual meetings, breastfeeding and breast pump rental: make an appointment online
for in-home respite care: a proof of income