* Food assistance, at the Centre communautaire Ahuntsic.
* Breastfeeding drop-in and emergency weigh-ins, at the Centre communautaire Ahuntsic and 10125A Parthenais Street.
* In-home respite care.
* Individual breastfeeding assistance and emotional support.
* Bébé Futé: stimulation workshops 0 to 6 months and 6 to 12 months.
* Nutrition workshops.
* Readings of stories for babies.
* Support and exchange group Pause Créative.
* Breastfeeding mentoring.
* Animated thematic talk on different themes.
* Prenatal classes.
* Workshops and individual meetings in sexology, at the Centre communautaire Ahuntsic.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: telephone support line for perinatal/mental health issues during regular hours. The drop-in centres have resumed at 10780 Laverdure Street, Suite 102, Mondays and Thursdays from 13h30 to 15h30 without an appointment, the entrance is through the door adapted for wheelchairs, on the side of the building. Their workshops, classes and support groups are offered remotely via videoconference. Individual support and mentoring services are offered by phone or video conference. They invite people to refer to their website or call them to register. On-site appointments available for breastfeeding emergencies by referral only. 14/04/2021
mothers, fathers and children, from prenatal period to 2 years old
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, breastfeeding drop-in centre: Monday and Thursday 13h30 to 15h30, mutual aid group: in daytime, some activities in the evening
annual membership: $35, activities and trainings: variable, some activities are free for members and those referred by a social worker
food assistance, breastfeeding assistance, emergency weigh-ins, workshops and meetings in sexology: make an appointment
sexology meetings: limited places