Sexual and reproductive health services.
* Termination of pregnancy.
* Gynecological health clinic for vulnerable women.
* Information and referral.
* Sexual and reproductive health workshops in women's groups on demand.
* Gynecological exam training for nurses.
* Feminist consultation and representation.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services have resumed. Appointments for the gynecological clinic will take place by phone or in person according to a pre-assessment made when the appointment is made. The nursing clinic is suspended until further notice. 12/04/2021
women, gynecological clinic: women who already have a medical record at the Centre, members and women referred by an organization that has an agreement with the Centre
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h15
Province of Québec