Public organization offering French-language educational services, consisting of primary, high, and specialized schools, vocational training centers and adult education.
* Vocational training.
* Adult education.
* High school equivalency test (TENS): assessment of the knowledge of adults who don't have a high school diploma in order to obtain a certificate of educational equivalence (AENS) that facilitates access to certain jobs and vocational training.
* Le Guichet-conseil: help and guidance.
* Assisted distance training (DAT).
* Test d'évaluation de français (TEF) and Test de développement général (TDG).
* Korpus training: services to businesses.
* School transportation coordination.
Details on the service offer
The CISSS de Laval team will be present in some schools of the Centre de services scolaires de Laval to encourage the vaccination of as many people as possible against COVID-19. Students and school personnel will be able to receive their 1st or 2nd dose of Pfizer vaccine directly. Consult the calendar to find out which schools are participating and the clinic schedule here: www.csslaval.ca/clinique-de-vaccination-sans-rendez-vous-dans-nos-etablissements
elementary, secondary, vocational and adult education students, businesses, citizens
Monday to Friday 7h30 to 16h30
by phone, online or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
various documents required according to the needs, for registration: www.csslaval.ca/4-a-16-ans/inscription/procedures-dinscription