French School Board of Montréal gathering elementary, high and specialized schools.
* Vocational training and adult education: welcome, referrals, guidance and accompaniment.
* Training centers: adult education, vocational training, services for companies, distance training, francization, transitional French, French courses, literacy, socio-professional integration, social integration, popular education.
* High school equivalency test (TENS): assessment of the knowledge of adults who don't have a high school diploma in order to obtain a certificate of educational equivalence (AENS) that facilitates access to certain jobs and vocational training.
* Educational resource center.
* Other address: 5017 Saint-Hubert Street, H2J 2X9.
* School transportation coordination.
Cartierville, Ahuntsic-Bordeaux, Saint-Michel, Villeray, Parc-Extension, Petite-Patrie, Rosemont, Tétreaultville, Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Ville-Marie, Saint-Henri, Petite-Bourgogne, Pointe-St-Charles, Côte-Saint-Paul, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Côte-des-Neiges, Westmount