Place of reception and social reintegration in mental health.
* Reception, active listening, referral, individual and group support.
* Support and accompaniment for people participating in employability programs.
* Program of workshops and social, educational, cultural, sports and creative activities.
* Mental health self-management workshops: anxiety, self-esteem, depression, bipolarity (in French only).
* Support for people living with compulsive hoarding disorder: in-home decluttering and action groups.
* Open discussion group for voice-hearers.
* Christmas dinner and evening.
* Summer camps.
Details on the service offer
adults living with mental health, social disorganization or homelessness issues
Thursday to Sunday 17h00 to 22h00, administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
free membership card, discount card for activites: $10 per year
Montréal Island and surroundings, support for people living with compulsive hoarding disorder: between Mont-Royal Avenue to the north and Viger Avenue to the south, Frontenac Street to the east and Saint-Urbain Street to the west
information meeting with a counsellor