INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The night centre is closed for an indefinite period of time. If suppport is needed, the community workers will take voicemails 3 times a day, from Wednesday to Sunday and call back people. Leave clearly your name and phone number and a community worker will call you back between 15h00 and 21h00. 20/03/2020
Meeting place for people living with mental health, social disorganization or residential instability issues.
* Information, listening and referral.
* Individual and group support: development of a network of belonging and mutual aid, prevention of isolation and encouragement in the development of social skills.
* Workshops and various activities: social, educational, cultural, sports and creative.
* Support and accompaniment for people participating in employability programs.
* Christmas dinner and evening.
adults living with mental health, social disorganization or homelessness issues
Wednesday to Sunday 17h00 to 22h00, administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
free membership card, discount card for activites: $6 per year
Montréal Island and surroundings
information meeting with a counsellor