Meeting place with an alternative approach for people living with mental health, social disorganization or residential instability issues.
* Information, listening and referral.
* Individual and group support: development of a network of belonging and mutual aid, prevention of isolation and encouragement in the development of social skills.
* Workshops and various activities: social, educational, cultural, sports and creative.
* Support and accompaniment for people participating in employability programs.
* Christmas dinner and evening. *Summer camp.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: due to the present situation, the opening hours are from Thursday to Friday from 16h00 to 21h00. 08/06/2021
Adults living with mental health, social disorganization or homelessness issues
Wednesday to Sunday 17h00 to 22h00, administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00Could change without notice
free membership card, discount card for activites: $6 per year
Montréal Island and surroundings
information meeting with a counsellor