Support services and the fight against poverty. Food
* Food assistance.
* Christmas baskets.
* Café Social: low-cost meals, employment opportunities and social inclusion, catering and food processing. Material assistance and housing
* Clothing assistance.
* Temporary accommodation. Employment
* Recruitment of temporary foreign workers for companies and community organizations.
* Workplace Apprenticeship Program (PAMT).
* PASS Action program: employment and socialization. Activities
* Popular education.
* Intercultural exchanges.
individuals and families on a low income, people, couples and single-parent families experiencing homelessness, people in a situation of vulnerability, recruitment: foreign workers on a temporary work visa or who do not have a visa yet, companies, community organizations
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00, food assistance: Wednesday 14h30 to 18h00
agglomeration of Longueuil
English, French, FrenchCreole, Spanish
by e-mail or by phone
valid government-issued ID