* Welcome, listening and referrals.
* Meeting place and safe space.
* Self-defense courses.
* Popular education workshops related to women's living conditions.
* Collective action committees: street harassment, sexual violence and housing.
* Drop-in daycare during activities.
* Outings, actions and special events: International Women's Rights Day, 12 Days of Action to End Violence against Women, Québec Women's Centres Week of Action, etc.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 4/8/2021 **Team on vacation from August 1 to 9, 2021 inclusive**
people who identify as women or trans women
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9h00 to 17h00