* Information and referral.
* Trainings: early childhood, hairdressing, multimedia, computer science, digital coding, first aid, hygiene and food safety.
* Guidance, accompaniment and follow-up.
* Social and friendship networks.
* Promotion and public awareness.
* Language courses.
* Food and clothing assistance.
* Employability services.
* Psychosocial support.
* Legal assistance.
Details on the service offer
immigrant women, their family
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, food assistance: Tuesday 13h30
membership: $5 per year, food bank: $7 per week
Arabic, Bulgarian, English, French, Lingala, Mandarin, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Vietnamese
food assistance: register, provide the required documents and make an appointment by phone on Monday to reserve a basket
food assistance: proof of income, proof of address