* Information and referral.
* Trainings: head of family child care, hairdressing sales consulting.
* Guidance, accompaniment and follow-up.
* Social and friendship networks.
* Promotion and public awareness.
* Language courses.
* Computer courses.
* Food and clothing assistance.
* Employability services.
* Psychosocial support.
* Legal assistance.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: offices closed to the public, the psychosocial support and food assistance is available. 16/02/2021
immigrant women, their family
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Arabic, Bulgarian, English, French, Lingala, Mandarin, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Vietnamese