* Information and referral.
* Assistance with filling out various forms.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Recreational, sports and artistic activities.
* Coffee-chats and discussions.
* Community cafeteria.
* Frozen meals.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 vaccination: they offer information concerning registration and they can do online registration for people who do not have access to internet. Contact them by phone. 25/03/2021. Covid-19: centre closed to the public and is teleworking. Usual activities suspended, except coffee-meetings that are done over Zoom or Fongo and social intervention which is done over the phone. 19/03/2021
seniors 50 years and over
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00, cafeteria: Monday to Friday 11h30 to 13h00
annual membership: $15, cafeteria: $6.50 for members, $8.50 for non-members, frozen meals: $3.50 to $4, activities: variable