INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: centre closed to the public and is teleworking. Usual activities suspended, except coffee-meetings that are done over Zoom or Fongo and social intervention which is done over the phone. 01/06/2020
* Information and referral.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Community outreach worker.
* Recreational, sports and artistic activities, clubs.
* Coffee-chats and discussions.
* Community cafeteria.
* Frozen meals.
seniors 50 years old and over
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00, cafeteria: Monday to Friday 11h30 to 13h00
annual membership: $15, cafeteria: $6,50 for members, $8,50 for non-members, frozen meals: $3.50 to $4, activities: variable