* Reception, referral, information.
* Listening, helping relationship.
* Documentation, education, workshops, classes.
* Collective action, involvement committees.
* Community soup, coffee-meeting.
* Free legal information.
* Exchange of services and items.
* Internet access.
* Collective garden.
* Recreational activities.
* Christmas party.
* Daycare during activities.
Details on the service offer
The Center cancels all activities, courses and workshops until further notice. Team members will be available to provide reception and telephone help only. Until further notice (514 648-1030) from Monday to Thursday.
women 18 years and over
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9h00 to 16h30, Tuesday 12h30 to 16h30
membership: $10 per year
in person or by phone