Welcoming, safe, inclusive and feminist space seeking to ensure rights and interests advocacy for women and gender-diverse people, in a perspective of social change.
* Reception, listening and referral.
* Pre-abortion consultation.
* Socialization activities: lunch talks, creative evenings, etc.
* Workshops and discussion activities on various social issues.
* Global wellness activities: Pilates, walking club, yoga, meditation, etc.
* Mobilizations and collective actions.
* Involvement and volunteering.
* Distribution of menstruation supplies and pregnancy tests.
Details on the service offer
women, gender-diverse people
schedule subject to change, consult the seasonal program or call for opening hours
English, French, Spanish
on site or by phone