INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Psychosocial support offered to women and families. Assistance of all kinds. They normally distribute masks to residents of Montréal-Nord only but they don't have any anymore, they're waiting for the borough to provide them. 11/08/2020
Services for women head of a single-parent family or from immigration.
* Literacy and francization.
* Socio-professional integration.
* Parent-children 0 to 5 years old activities.
* Workshops: computer, sewing, cooking and various thematic workshops.
* Awareness against violence against women.
* Être parent au Québec: information and support workshops for immigrant parents.
* Phone listening service and referral.
* Compensatory work.
* Accompaniment to the court or with other legal procedures.
* Christmas baskets.
immigrant women or head of a single-parent family, families, girls or other women in need
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9h00 to 17h00, Wednesday and Friday 9h00 to 19h00, possibility to open on evenings and weekends in case of an emergency
annual membership: $10
English, French, FrenchCreole
ID, proof of residency or proof of Canadian citizenship