Services for women head of a single-parent family or from immigration.
* Literacy and francization.
* Socio-professional integration.
* Drop-in daycare.
* Parent-children 0 to 5 years old activities.
* Workshops: computer, sewing, cooking and various thematic workshops.
* Awareness against violence against women.
* Être parent au Québec: information and support workshops for immigrant parents.
* Phone listening service and referral.
* Compensatory work.
* Accompaniment to the court or with other legal procedures.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open by appointment. Make an appointment by phone. Temporary schedule: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00. 09/02/2021
immigrant women or head of a single-parent family, families, girls or other women in need, drop-in daycare: families participating in the Centre's activities and services
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9h00 to 17h00, Wednesday and Friday 9h00 to 19h00, possibility to open on evenings and weekends in case of an emergency
annual membership: $10
Montréal Island, with priority to Montréal North
English, French, FrenchCreole
ID, proof of residency or proof of Canadian citizenship