* Children 6 to 11 years old: recreational, educational and sports activities, homework assistance.
* Teenagers 12 to 17 years old: individual and group interventions, meetings in the field, meeting place.
* Parents: psychosocial support, mutual aid.
* Family activities and outings.
* Outreach work with families.
* Mobilization part: collective kitchen, urban agriculture, various workshops.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: presence of a counsellor Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 14h00 to 17h00 to offer telephone support. Virtual program available for children, teenagers and adults on Facebook and Instagram. Food assistance on Fridays for Habitations Habitations Boyce-Viau, Nicolet and Pie-Ix. 10/04/2020
children, teenagers, parents and families
Tuesday to Thursday 9h00 to 20h00, Friday 9h00 to 16h00, variable depending on the activities and the season
free, day camp: variable
make an appointment
health insurance card