* Children 6 to 11 years old: recreational, educational and sports activities, homework assistance.
* Teenagers 12 to 17 years old: individual and group interventions, meetings in the field, meeting place.
* Parents: psychosocial support, mutual aid.
* Family activities and outings.
* Outreach work with families.
* Mobilization part: collective kitchen, urban agriculture, various workshops.
Details on the service offer
children, teenagers, parents, families
Tuesday to Thursday 9h00 to 20h00, Friday 9h00 to 16h00, variable depending on the activities and the season
free, day camp: variable
make an appointment
health insurance card