INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: animation on Facebook. 06/06/2020
Services to youths.
* Recreational, educational and cultural activities.
* Rêves d'artistes project: development of artistic talents.
* ASPI program: volunteering and activities animation.
* Prevention and MVP programs: focus on leadership and resiliency development in order to prevent delinquency among youth at risk.
* COOP project: launching of a social economy enterprise providing youth with a first job opportunity and improve their financial situation.
* TAPAJ: social reintegration program involving same day pay work.
youth 15 to 25 years old, TAPAJ: youth in precarious financial situations with difficulties finding or keeping a job, who are criminalized and whose income is sourced in illegal practices, who do not have a high school degree and who receive social assistance or not, who practice street work, in invisible homelessness situations
office: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, activities: Wednesday to Friday 15h30 to 21h00, summer: Tuesday to Friday 15h30 to 21h00, hours can change, call for confirmation