centre didache (le)
Activities for people living with an autism spectrum disorder or an intellectual disability and support for their families.
* Information, support and referral.
* Summer day camp.
* Day camp for school break.
* Magic Saturdays: weekend respite for children.
* Project Mercury: adapted recreation for teenagers.
* Transition program: community work workshop for adults.
* Project I cook: cooking workshop for adults.
* Adult Saturdays: adapted leisure activities for adults.
Details on the service offer
people living with an autism spectrum disorder or an intellectual disability, their families, summer day camp: children 6 to 18 years old living with an autism spectrum disorder, Magic Saturdays: children 6 to 12 years old, transition program: adults living with an autism spectrum disorder
Monday to Saturday 9h30 to 17h00