* Food and equipment assistance.
* Thrift store: sale of clothing, furniture, appliances, small house items, toys and books at low cost.
* Christmas baskets for people already benefiting from the food assistance service.
* Information and referral.
* Needs assessment by a social worker.
* Classes: computer, embroidery and crafts.
* Group activities: outings and trips.
* Coffee chats.
* French courses provided by the CREP.
immigrant people, mainly Spanish speakers, donations: refugees
Tuesday to Friday 10h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, food assistance: Wednesday 9h00 to 11h00
voluntary contribution, food basket: $3
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
by phone or on-site
proof of address, proof of citizenship and proof of identity