* Food and equipment assistance.
* Christmas baskets for people already benefiting from the food assistance service.
* Information and referral.
* Classes: computer, embroidery and crafts.
* Group activities: outings and trips.
* Coffee chats.
* French courses provided by the CREP.
Details on the service offer
immigrant people, mainly Spanish speakers, donations: refugees
Tuesday to Friday 10h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, food assistance: Wednesday 9h00 to 11h00
voluntary contribution, food basket: $5
English, French, Spanish
by phone, by email, on-site
christmas baskets and food assistance: proof of identity