* Food and equipment assistance.
* Thrift store: sale of clothing, furniture, appliances, small house items, toys and books at low cost.
* Christmas baskets for people already benefiting from the food assistance service.
* Information and referral.
* Classes: computer, embroidery and crafts.
* Group activities: outings and trips.
* Coffee chats.
* French courses provided by the CREP.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The thrift store, classes, group activities and coffee meetings have been suspended. Other services are maintained. French courses are given on Internet. Temporary schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 10h00 to 16h00. 29/06/2021
immigrant people, mainly Spanish speakers, donations: refugees
Tuesday to Friday 10h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, food assistance: Wednesday 9h00 to 11h00
voluntary contribution, food basket: $5
English, French, Spanish
by phone, by email, on-site
christmas baskets and food assistance: proof of identity