centre d'intégration multi-services de l'ouest de l'île - alexander
Reception and integration of immigrants. Francization
* Part-time French courses.
* French courses in companies. Employment
* Job search and internship workshops.
* Individual assistance in job search.
* Contact Emploi events. Integration
* Integration Support Program (PASI): Information and orientation, support in administrative procedures, first steps in settling in, etc.
* Objective Integration Program.
* ICI-Santé service.
* Public Writers Service. Other
* Collective activities: community dinners, recreational outings.
* Nobody's Perfect Program (YAPP): training for parents of young children.
* Form for Montrealers offering housing to incoming Ukrainians: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwI6LRUNoi8N0BVjDw5IxcZFwEMMfWwBtdvFWsVtZn2JRYPg/viewform
Details on the service offer
immigrant people and newcomers
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, French classes: Monday to Wednesday 18h00 to 21h00 (only during francization sessions)
Montréal Island, particularly the West Island, Saint-Laurent, LaSalle, Lachine
Arabic, Chinese, English, Farsi, French, Hindi, Mongolian, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Urdu
make an appointment by phone, on Zoom or in person