INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The centre is reopen. Remote meetings are still preferred (phone, email, videoconference). You have to make an appointment by phone for in-person meetings. 15/06/2020
Welcoming and integration of newcomers.
* PRINT program: reception and support for settlement, accompaniment, assistance with forms, house search assistance and more.
* Group employability program with workshops and internships in a company.
* Individual job search assistance.
* Networking between employers and immigrant people.
* Part-time French learning program.
* French classes in businesses.
* Homework assistance.
* Nobody's Perfect program: training for parents with children under 5 years old.
* Community meals.
* Social outings.
immigrant people and newcomers
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, French classes: Monday to Wednesday 18h00 to 21h00
Montréal Island, particularly West Island and Saint-Laurent
Arabic, Dutch, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
appointment by phone