Reception and integration of immigrants. Francization
* Part-time French courses.
* French courses in companies. Employment
* Job search and internship workshops.
* Individual assistance in job search.
* Contact Emploi events. Integration
* Integration Support Program (PASI): Information and orientation, support in administrative procedures, first steps in settling in, etc. Other
* Collective activities: community dinners, recreational outings.
* Nobody's Perfect Program (YAPP): training for parents of young children.
* Form for Montrealers offering housing to incoming Ukrainians: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwI6LRUNoi8N0BVjDw5IxcZFwEMMfWwBtdvFWsVtZn2JRYPg/viewform
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 Vaccination: They provide assistance with registration for vaccination and translate vaccination-related information. Services are offered in English, French, Arabic, Spanish and Chinese. 10/06/2021 Covid-19: services are offered by appointment only. 7/1/2022
immigrant people and newcomers
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, French classes: Monday to Wednesday 18h00 to 21h00 (only during francization sessions)
Montréal Island, particularly the West Island, Saint-Laurent, LaSalle, Lachine
Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
make an appointment by phone, on Zoom or in person