Services for women seeking employment and returning to the labour market.
* Help and accompaniment: personal and professional assessment, CV and cover letter writing, interview preparation, research methods and advice.
* Employment preparation program: 14-week group project.
* Cartes de l'emploi: continuous programme, individual meetings and group workshops, variable duration.
* Accompaniment of women seeking employment in a traditionally male field.
* Pre-employability program: accompaniment of women to integrate into an employability measure, training or employment.
* Computer courses.
* Referral to community organizations.
* Monthly thematic workshops: self-esteem, stress management, communication and assertiveness, time management, etc.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 12h45 to 16h00, Friday 8h30 to 12h00
employment support services: free if the person meets the eligibility criteria, variable
by phone, by email
employment preparation program: proof of income