INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : COVID-19: The CIPL continues to provide employment assistance services through telework. Staff maintain services byphone and email. Suspended group activities.8/6/2020
Services for women seeking employment.
* Personal and professional assessment, resume and cover letter writing, interview preparation, research methods and advice.
* Employment preparation program: 16-week group project, including personalized support.
* Cartes de l'emploi: ongoing program, individual meetings and group workshops, varying duration.
* Support for women looking for work in a traditionally male domain.
* French and computer courses.
* General community services: computer workshops Ordi-aînés for people 50 years and over.
employment services: women only, Ordi-aînés: people 50 years and over
regular schedule: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, summer schedule: closed at 12h00 on Friday
employment services: free, Ordi-aînés: variable