Intervention with families and individuals confronted with child sexual abuse.
* Prevention and intervention groups for child victims 3 to 5 years old from at-risk environments.
* Prevention groups for child victims 6 to 8 years old and 9 to 12 years old.
* Therapeutic groups for sexually abused adolescents 12 to 17 years old.
* Intervention groups for parents whose child has been sexually abused.
* Therapeutic groups for men who have been sexually abused in their childhood.
* Treatment groups for adolescents and adults who have sexually abused a child.
Details on the service offer
children, adolescents, parents, families, individuals, organisations, institutions, partners working with victims and their parents
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
by phone, by email