INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: they are tele-working. Food assistance outside of the building on Thursday from 17h00 to 18h00. Emergency assistance by call. 07/07/2020
* Information sessions on alcoholism, drug addictions, addictions (with or without a substance) and violence.
* Guidance, referral and intervention.
* Individual or group therapy follow-up.
* Anger management program for people referred by the court and for those who wish to attend voluntarily.
* Intervention in cases followed by criminal and penal law specialized lawers, the SPVM, the Montréal Court or the DPJ: physical assault, domestic violence or in relationships.
* Intervention in crisis situation and in a traumatic context.
* Weekly food distribution.
* Sociocultural, recreational and leisure activities.
Latin American, Latin Quebecer, anglophone, francophone and Italian communities
information session: Thursday 17h30 to 18h30, group therapy: Friday 19h30 to 21h30, individual therapy: by appointment, office: Monday to Friday 13h00 to 18h00, food bank: Thursday 17h00 to 19h00 by appointment
group therapy: free, individual therapy: $20 per session
English, French, Italian, Spanish
make an appointment by phone
canadian ID (health insurance card, asylum seeker or refugee's documents ,proof of permanent residency, citizenship certificate or passport) and referral papers from a lawer, the Montréal Court, the SPVM or the DPJ
depending on the waiting list