centre d'orientation et de prévention d'alcoolisme et toxicomanie latino-américain
* Information sessions on alcoholism, drug addictions, addictions (with or without a substance) and violence.
* Guidance, referral and intervention.
* Individual or group therapy.
* Individual or group therapy follow-up.
* Anger management program for people referred by the Greater Montréal region courts and for those who wish to attend voluntarily.
* Integration and social reintegration activities for people who have been in prison.
* Compensatory work program.
* Intervention in cases followed by criminal and penal law specialized lawyers, the SPVM, the Montréal Court or the DPJ: physical assault, domestic violence or in relationships.
* Intervention in crisis situation and in a traumatic context.
* French workshops.
* Follow-up, psychosocial accompaniment, food assistance and volunteering possibilities for asylum seekers.
* Weekly food distribution.
* Sociocultural, recreational and leisure activities.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Services are offered in person. Possibility of individual services offered virtually, under certain conditions. 24/10/2022
information session: Monday 13h00 to 14h00, group therapy: Thursday 18h00 to 20h00, individual therapy: by appointment, office: Monday to Friday 13h00 to 18h00
group therapy: free, individual therapy: $20 per session, food assistance: $5 voluntary contribution
English, French, Italian, Spanish
make an appointment by phone, food assistance: with or without appointment
Canadian ID (health insurance card, asylum seeker or refugee's documents, proof of permanent residency, citizenship certificate or passport), referral papers from a lawyer, a Greater Montréal Court, the SPVM or the DPJ