* Paralegal and social counseling for immigrants and asylum seekers.
* Translation, writing and certification of documents.
* Nobody's Perfect program: workshops for parents of children 5 years old and under.
* Services for immigrant seniors: translation, assistance for health care appointments booking, etc.
* Social activities for seniors of the neighbourhood.
* Food bank.
* Weekly low-cost meals.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 Vaccination : The organization offers a support service for seniors to make appointments. 03/03/2021 Covid-19: Services are maintained. Contact the organization by phone or email for more details. 03/03/2021
immigrants, newcomers, refugees, immigrant or non-immigrant seniors, food services: general public
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
membership: $10, prepared meal: $5 to 7