Sports, community and cultural centre.
* Exercises adapted for seniors.
* Special needs program for children: sports, cooking and social skills activities.
* Swimming pool, fitness room, gyms, etc.
* Preschool program.
* Summer and winter day camps, spring break camp.
* Varied activities for children.
* Varied sociocultural activities.
* Volunteering program.
* Seniors club.
* Room rental.
* Ecological park.
* Training in water rescue.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: All children's activities (0-18 years) have resumed. Parents must remain outside the centre during classes, except for parents of children 3 and under at the pool. 07/02/2022
general population, Special needs program: children with mild to moderate special needs (anxiety, autism spectrum disorder, down syndrome/trisomy, etc.)
Monday to Friday 7h00 to 22h00, Saturday and Sunday 8h00 to 20h00
Arabic, Armenian, English, French, Greek, Italian, Spanish
become a member, activities: registration
annual membership card