* Meals on wheels.
* Friendly visits.
* PAIR program: computerized safety and medication reminder phone calls.
* Well-being and creative workshops.
* Thematic lunches, conferences, coffee-meetings and social activities.
* Information hub for seniors: documentation, information, referral.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Individual meetings.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Support and socialization groups: mourning, men's group, women's group, muscle your brain, participe présent (mental health and citizen participation).
* Living and mutual aid environment.
* Group community transportation to the grocery store.
* Info-Fournisseur referral line: assistance and accompaniment with steps to find people or business offering paid, safe and trustworthy services of hairdressing, housekeeping, foot care, painting, etc.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination: Support for registration for vaccination as well as transportation and accompaniment to vaccination clinics are offered free of charge. 01/03/2021 *** Covid-19: Certain services have resumed such as support and socialization groups in person, meals on wheels, group community transportation to the grocery store, friendly calls, but no social or leisure activities. 23/2/2022
people 50 years and over
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00
member: $10, meals on wheels: $5 per meal
LaSalle, PAIR program: West Island
referral by the CLSC for Meals on Wheels