* Employment preparation program for people who are immigrants or from a racial minority.
* Employment help and support in employment integration: training on various themes (mental and physical health, financial well-being, rights and freedoms), information session with the Programme d'Assurance-Emploi of Services Québec.
* Referral, help and accompaniment towards the appropriate resources.
* Work and study space.
* Training for companies on various themes: intercultural accompaniment, cultural diversity, referral.
* Mercredi solutions: events to raise awareness among employers about the contribution of immigrants to the workplace.
Details on the service offer
adults, companies, employment help and support in employment integration: youth from 18 to 35 years old, employment preparation program: immigrant individuals and visible minorities
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h30
Arabic, Berber, English, French, Spanish
by phone, email or in person: interview with a counselor for an assessment of the needs
proof of Canadian citizenship, permanent residency or Québec selection certificate