* Information and referral.
* Nobody's Perfect program and monthly open support groups for immigrant new parents.
* Support for asylum seekers: individual and familial accompaniment.
* Workshops on grief and behaving in a peaceful manner.
* Monthly self-help groups on domestic violence and 8 self-help groups (every 14 days) on the steps of a relationship break up.
* Marriage preparation.
* Meetings, sharing and discussions for women, couples, children and seniors.
* Support groups for fathers.
* Bonding activities for fathers and children.
haitian families in difficulty
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9h00 to 15h00, some activities on Friday evening and Saturday afternoon
Creole, French, FrenchCreole
support or self-help groups: 15 to 20 people per meeting