* Information and referral.
* Nobody's Perfect program and monthly open support groups for immigrant new parents.
* Support for asylum seekers: individual and familial accompaniment.
* Workshops on grief and behaving in a peaceful manner.
* Monthly self-help groups on domestic violence and 8 self-help groups (every 14 days) on the steps of a relationship break up.
* Marriage preparation.
* Meetings, sharing and discussions for women, couples, children and seniors.
* Support groups for fathers.
* Bonding activities for fathers and children.
haitian families in difficulty
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9h00 to 15h00, some activities on Friday evening and Saturday afternoon
support or self-help groups: 15 to 20 people per meeting