INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: food bank open for Anjou citizens already registered to the food bank or families on a low income and people with precarious health who are residents of Anjou (proof of address requested). If not already registered and in need: go to Aréna Chaumont on Wednesday between 16h30 and 18h00 (8750 de Chaumont Avenue). Free. Other activities and services suspended until further notice. 15/05/2020
* Assistance for immigrants' integration: welcoming, settlement, accompaniment, information sessions, lunch meetings.
* Food assistance.
* Collective kitchens.
* On-site recovery of perishable and non-perishable food.
* Petits pots d'ailleurs: fruit and vegetable mixing workshop for mothers.
* Donation of clothes, shoes, toys, household items, etc.
* Civic involvement workshops.
* Social activities for women.
* Parenting support program.
* Christmas baskets and children's Christmas party.
* Donations pairing: at-home collection depending on needs of clothes, furniture, appliances, toys, household items, books, etc.
* Tax clinic.
* Back-to-school and Christmas sharing store in collaboration with other organizations.
people on a low income of all origins, families, students, men, women, students, Petits pots d'ailleurs: mothers of children 0 to 5 years old
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9h00 to 16h00, Wednesday 9h00 to 19h00, food assistance: Wednesday starting from 16h30
membership: $10 per year, food bank: $20 per month
Creole, English, French, FrenchCreole
by phone or in person
collective kitchen: 20 to 22 people