Social housing with individualized community supports for people who experience homelessness.
* Distribution of prescribed medication.
* Voluntary trust.
* Medical, court and social accompaniment.
* Weekly transportation for personal shopping.
* Support for rehabilitation.
* Individualized intervention plan.
* Assistance in returning to school and work.
* Food, hygiene and clothing assistance.
* Recreational, educational and personal development activities.
* Recreational outings.
individuals and families who experience or are at risk of homelessness, on a very low income and may have mental health, alcohol and drug abuse problems
administration: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
housing: 25% of annual income
complete a telephone screening to be placed on the waiting list
tax assessment notice, proof of custody of a child, proof of income