* Reception, referral and documentation.
* Social, educational, recreational and personal development activities for children, families and seniors.
* In-home support, safety calls, phone calls and friendly visits for seniors.
* Sentinelles en veille program: volunteers network trained to identify, approach and refer seniors in vulnerable situations.
* Parent-child workshops.
* Parenting skills workshops.
* Drop-in respite.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
seniors 50 years and over, families with preschoolers, in-home support and safety calls: seniors with a loss of autonomy living alone
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
membership: $10 per person, $15 per family, drop-in respite: $2.50 for 3h15, $7 for a day
English, French, Spanish
online or phone registration