* Literacy programs: regular and seniors.
* Francization and literacy-francization programs.
* Rond-point des aînés: day center offering recreational, cultural and social activities for seniors with snacks and a meal.
* Community meals for seniors.
* Employment for 18 to 30 year olds: job search assistance, workshops, information on going back to school.
* Creole and Haitian culture courses.
* Adult employment: job reintegration in cooking, sewing and customer service.
* Creole proofreading and translation.
* Haitian cuisine courses.
* Sewing courses.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: educational activities: literacy through phone support and small activities in small groups on WhatsApp, job reintegration in cooking, sewing and customer service: support, telephone follow-up and small activities in small groups on WhatsApp, Le français un tremplin vers l'emploi program: support and telephone follow-up. Job search methods: individual intervention by phone, Rond-point des aînés: individual intervention by phone offering support, delivery of grocery baskets for seniors (members of the Centre and for seniors from La Petite-Patrie neighbourhood), Le 2-2-2 solidaire: distribution of grocery baskets by appointment to participants of their literacy, francization and integration activities on Friday. 29/04/2020
people of all origins
Monday to Saturday 9h00 to 17h00, community meals: 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month
only for recreational and training classes
Arabic, Creole, French, FrenchCreole, Spanish
bill showing proof of address and proof of identity