centre n a rive
Literacy and social integration centre.
* Literacy: reading, writing and computers.
* Francization and literacy-francization.
* Rond-point des aînés: living and integration environment offering physical, social, cultural and leisure activities and community meals.
* Employment for young adults: job search assistance, workshops, information on going back to school.
* Adult employment: job reintegration in cooking, sewing and customer service.
* Creole and Haitian culture courses.
* Credited Creole courses for youth in Secondary 4 and 5.
* Creole proofreading and translation.
Details on the service offer
adults of all origins, autonomous seniors 60 years and over, employment programs: undemployed youth 17 to 30 years old who are not in school, adults without high school diplomas
Monday to Saturday 9h00 to 17h00, community meals for Rond-point seniors: Monday and Wednesday
for recreational and personal training activities only
Arabic, Creole, French, French Creole, Spanish
registration by phone
bill showing proof of address and proof of identity