* Arc-en-ciel program: day camp shadowing for kids with special needs.
* Summer camp for kids and adults with special needs.
* Respite program for children, teenagers and adults with special needs.
* Specialized group accommodation for children, teenagers and adults with special needs.
* Winter activities: skiing, snowshoeing, slidding on tubes or carpets, ice skating, etc.
* Summer activities: swimming pool.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open, with reduced services until further notice. 03/06/2021
general public, summer camp: children 4 to 14 years old, Arc-en-ciel day camp: children 4 to 14 years old wih a hearing, language, intellectual or multi-disability, respite: youth 4 to 21 years old and adults 18 years old and over<br />
administration: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 17h00
variable, financial aid available
Province of Québec, Ontario
registration by phone or email
housing: 110, for a day: 400