centre périnatal le berceau
Accompaniment of future and new parents, from birth to their baby's first birthday.
* Support group Les Mères-Veilleuses.
* Home care service.
* Prenatal meetings.
* Breastfeeding support.
* First aid and CPR courses for babies and children.
* Perinatal bereavement support group.
* Accessories rental: baby carrier, breast pump, books and maternity clothes.
* Thrift store with clothes for mom and baby, as well as accessories for the family.
* Parent-baby activities.
Details on the service offer
pregnant women, future parents and parents with a child under one year old
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, Saturday 9h00 to 16h00
annual membership card: 15$, activities and services: free or variable