* Respite for 24 to 48 hours minimum with adapted activities such as arts, music and communication.
* Functional development workshops to develop motor skills, communication and socialization.
* 38-week alternative school offering personalized learning activities.
* Adapted day camp for a maximum of 2 weeks.
* Family support: listening, information and referral.
children and adults 0 to 29 years old living with a significant physical disability and a moderate or severe intellectual disability plus associated conditions, their family, respite: youth 0 to 21 years old living with multiple disabilities, school: adults 21 to 29 years old living with multiple disabilities, family support: famillies already using the services of the centre
24 hours / 7 days, day camp: 8h30 to 16h30, from the end of June to mid-August, school: from September to June
respite: $100 for 24 hours, school: none, day camp: $50 by registration and $275 per week
Province of Québec
make an appointment by phone or email