* Trainings for educators, field workers, grandparents and parents of children 0 to 6 years old.
* Interactive reading training for teenagers with young children.
* 12-hour training on child development for people who want to provide assistance in a family environment or do replacement work in daycare.
* Training in various environments.
* Support to parenting skills by phone and referral to resources.
* Resources, webinars, online workshops, etc.
Details on the service offer
parents and grandparents of children 0 to 6 years old, early childhood educators and workers, school institutions, organizations (perinatality, early childhood, preschool and family), daycare centres, coordinating office, family and private childcare centres
Monday to friday 9h00 to 16h30, trainings: variable
membership: free, online workshops: free, trainings: variable
by phone, e-mail or Facebook