Day centre for women.
* Services in helping relationship and psychosocial intervention: individual and group meetings.
* Collective actions: fight against violence against women, poverty and for the improvement of living conditions.
* Popular education workshops in the community.
* Prevention of conjugal and domestic violence.
* Thematic meeting cafés.
* Collective and recreational activities.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Emergency services by telephone. Services in a helping relationship offered to women in need. Individual meetings by appointment and face-to-face meetings Briser l'isolement on registration, in small groups. 02/02/2021
women aged 18 and over
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30, Friday 18h00 to 21h00, Saturday 9h00 to 12h00, emergencies by phone: evenings and weekends
annual membership: $10, services: free
MRC Sainte-Thérèse-de Blainville
Arabic, English, French, Italian
by phone, by email