* Reception, individual counselling, accompaniment.
* Referral, information.
* Food distribution.
* Collective kitchens.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Distribution of fentanyl test strips.
* Bonhomme à lunettes service point: low-cost glasses.
* Christmas tree stripping and grocery baskets for members.
Details on the service offer
individuals, families on a low income
office: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $5, food assistance: $2 per week, collective kitchen: $5 for 6 meals, daycare: $4 per child per day or $2 for half a day per child
MRC Thérèse-De Blainville
file opening, payment of a membership card
proof of address other than a lease, document of social assistance or bank account statement