INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: documents reservation online or over the phone and an employe will contact the person to fix an appointment for the documents pick-up.
* Loan and consultation of books and audiovisual documents.
* Computers, Internet access and printing devices.
* Work rooms.
* Room dedicated to genealogy.
* Activities, training and workshops.
* Exhibitions, book launches.
* Summer book club for children.
* Générations@branchées: introduction to computer technology for seniors by pairing with a teenager-teacher.
* Bibliobus: travelling library in parks during summer.
* Biblio-aidants: information service for caregivers.
* Online portal: simba2.crsbp.qc.ca/client/fr_CA/chateauguay
Monday 12h00 to 21h00, Tuesday and Wednesday 9h00 to 21h00, Thursday 9h00 to 20h00, Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Saturday and Sunday 12h00 to 17h00, summer: closed Saturday and Sunday
residents: free, non-residents: $65 per year
identity card, proof of address