* Day centre: free breakfast, lunch and dinner, hygiene products, clothing and showers, rest area.
* Emergency shelter provided in a hotel with a bloc of 40 reserved rooms.
* Recreational and educational programs.
* Indigenous and non-indigenous artisanal workshops.
* Services of a foot-care nurse, psychiatrist, psychologist, art therapist and yoga instructor.
* Financial administration program: budget management assistance, account payments, cheques management.
* Assistance program for Inuit women.
* Housing placement for indigenous women.
* Legal clinic: information and assistance on family law, criminal law and tenant rights, provided by law students supervised by a law professor.
* On-site seasonal clothing recovery.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Day centre: Services are available all day to homeless women and are limited to: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 9 respite beds, emergency clothing, showers, hygiene products, access to caseworkers and services from our Cheque Administration Program. For non-homeless people: activities by appointment in the afternoon and take-out food service. They are not accepting clothing donations until further notice. 03/01/2021
women in difficulty or homeless, Inuit and indigenous women
Monday to Sunday 8h30 to 20h00, breakfast: 8h30 to 10h30, lunch: 12h00 to 13h00, dinner: 18h00 to 20h00
breakfast and lunch: 100 people, emergency shelter: 40 rooms